Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peaceful Saturday

Ahh!! I recently got to enjoy a Saturday to myself. I spent most of the early afternoon making lemon curd cookies, I found a great recipe online. I then brought some of the cookies to my favorite ladies at Country Quilter and then spent the rest of the day sewing the beginnings of a cute skirt for myself and continued working on an Amy Butler portfolio I started a few weeks ago. Sewing things always makes me think of one of my favorite parts of the Bible..Proverbs 31, The Wife of Noble Character.. 24 She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. 25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Although I'm not married, I still enjoy being able to make things. All in all, it was a great Saturday!

*The Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment