Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2010 At A Glance :)



Well, 2010 was a busy year for sewing!! Started off the year with an apron from the book A is for Apron, an Amy Butler Birding Sling, an adorable elephant for my dear friend Makenzie, a bean bag for Scoot, and Christmas gifts --my first quilt-Lotus Brick Path for Beck, a fun patched quilt for Scoot, a new church bag for Miss Neen, a bed runner for my mother, a framed wall hanging for my dad and for my lovely sister J, I ordered her the contents for her first quilt and the book with the pattern plus many others! Also, I made many hot pads, oven mitts, another Birdie Sling for my cousin, a fun patchwork bag with Raelynn with adorable embroidery and a baby quilt for my fantastic boss at work. To top the year off, I made AND kept a secret from my dearest friend RaeLynn, an Amy Butler/d&p original-Ginger Bliss Quilt!! Phew, I think that is all from this past year, seems like so much more than I remember, but had fun doing it all and fell in love with quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment